Personal Liability Insurance
Step Towards Safety
What is Personal Liability Insurance?
Personal liability is your legal liability to compensate others for bodily injuries or property damages caused by you. Hence, personal liability insurance covers your legal and settlement expenses following such events. Moreover, it protects you and your family members when they are held liable for injuries and damages caused to others.
In this article
Getting the Coverage
You can generally get personal liability coverage packaged with your homeowners, dwelling, or renter’s policy. However, you can opt for a standalone policy or add the coverage in your other existing policies. An insurance expert can help you decide the best option and the right coverage amount.
Personal Liability Insurance Covers:
- Lawsuit expenses due to accidents, bodily injury, or property damage caused to others due to your fault.
- Legal defense fees whether or not you’re at fault for third-party injury or damages.
- You and your family’s negligence-led losses to others.
- Medical expenses if your pet bites visitors
Personal liability insurance offers many other coverages depending on the policy you buy. Hence, you need to be careful while choosing the policy that’s rightly fitting to your needs.
- Hassle-free and expedited process
- Expert advice and transparency
- Highly responsive and superior quality service
- Competitive and personalized quotes from trusted insurers
- High-value return on your investment
Whether your dog bites your mailman or a visitor slips and gets injured, you may be held liable for the hefty expenses. That’s why you need personal liability insurance to keep such costs out the doors.
Get in touch with us for a personal liability insurance quote today!